Rite Aid is welcoming customers who wish to take part in the storesurvey.riteaid.com ‘Voice Of The Customer’ survey sweepstakes. The survey requires no purchase and is perfect for those who wish to express their praise or concerns about Rite Aid stores. The survey will require only a few minutes of time to complete and offers a chance to enter the monthly draw for a grand prize of $1000 or a minor prize of $100.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the largest drug store chains in North America. With a large amount of competing companies Rite Aid would like to ensure that their customers keep coming back to them for their products and services. One way to ensure that customers return is to keep them happy. To find out what makes customers happy Rite Aid has set up the ‘Voice Of The Customer’ Rite Aid Survey to provide customers with the opportunity to tell them how they feel.
How To Win The storesurvey.riteaid.com Voice Of The Customer Survey
You will need:
To enter the $1000 Rite Aid survey sweepstakes online you will need:
1. A computer and internet access.
2. An email address.
3. A store receipt.
To enter by mail:
1. A postcard.
1. To enter online go to storesurvey.riteaid.com on your computer.
2. Select English or Spanish.
3. Enter the cashier code that is printed on the store receipt.
4. Next enter the 16 digit code printed at the bottom of the receipt.
5. The survey questions will ask you to recall back to the last time you visited a Rite Aid store and rate your experience.
6. When all the questions have been answered then you will be asked if you would like to enter the sweepstakes to win $1000 each month. If your answer is no, close your browser window. Your feedback will still be sent to Rite Aid.
7. If yes, provide your personal contact details so that Rite Aid can get in touch with you if you are the lucky winner.
8. To enter by mail, send a handwritten postcard to: Rite Aid ‘Voice Of The Customer’ Survey, 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011.
Rite Aid website: riteaid.com
Official survey page: storesurvey.riteaid.com
Survey rules: mshare.net/imagegrounds/grounds/RiteAid/Rite%20Aid%202014%20Final%20Rules.pdf
Previous winners: inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?sid=5d73b275-93fe-f7f2-8243-a821819774bf&v=1&type=0&tag=RASweepsWinners
Rite Aid would like to hear from their customers in the storesurvey.riteaid.com ‘Voice Of The Customer’ survey. The feedback given by customers helps them to improve their products and services. Keeping customers satisfied is the ultimate goal of every business and the only way to do that is to find out what it is that they like.